1. All terms and conditions must be agreed upon prior to purchasing the promotion. 2. The offer is non-transferable in part and/or whole between persons and/or clinics, nor can it be exchanged for a different area. 3. Under no circumstance is the offer in part and/or whole able to be redeemed for cash. 4. Once purchased, a promotion’ is not refundable, nor can the value be used towards other treatments. 5. Clients must agree to sign all consent forms and comply with The Laser Lounge pre and post care instructions provided by The Laser Lounge staff. 6. All standard clinic policy terms apply (refer to The Laser Lounge Cancellation and Clinic Policy). 7. Pre-purchased series of 3 treatments are valid for 6 months from date of first treatment. Pre-purchased series of 6 treatments are valid for 12 months from date of first treatment. Pre-purchased series of 10 treatments are valid for 20 months from date of first treatment. 8. 24 hour cancellation is required for rescheduling. If sufficient notice is not provided the treatment will be forfeited. 9. Promotions can end at any time at the discretion of management and without any notice to the public or staff. 10. Paid Gift vouchers can be used to purchase promotional offers so long as the original gift voucher purchased was not purchased in conjunction with another promotional offer. 11. Gift vouchers donated by The Laser Lounge in any birthday giveaway and/or won in any competition, giveaway and/or charity cannot be used towards any promotion or cosmetic injectable treatments. 12. Promotions (unless specified) apply to all clinics. 13. Promotions cannot be used at the AACDS academy, and/or used to discount further any cosmetic injectable services and/or retail products. 14. Where the client has purchased the promotion is where the treatment/s must be held. 15. Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. 16. These terms and conditions can be read on The Laser Lounge website or in clinic. 17. There is a $50 non-refundable cosmetic medical consultation fee payable at time of booking, which is eligible as a contribution towards your total cosmetic injectable cost if treatment is carried out within the 30 days following a cosmetic medical consultation. 18. Confidential photo documentation must be taken for internal review and/or treatment progress assessments. These photographs will not be used externally and/or for marketing purposes without prior written and signed consent by the client. 19. Any gift cards purchased for full priced treatments or a monetary value will have a validity period of three (3) years in our NSW clinic locations.
1.Promotion applies to advertised laser hair removal treatment areas. No further discounts apply. 2. Clients can purchase as many treatments as they like. 3. Clients cannot swap any treatment area/s with an alternate area/s at equal or lesser value. 4. The pre-purchased laser hair removal packages of three (3) treatments per area are valid for six (6) months from date of first treatment. When buying multiple packages of more than three (3) please refer to general terms and conditions for purchase expiry. 5. First treatment to be redeemed within one (1) month of purchase date. 6. Paid gift vouchers can be used to purchase these offers to the paid value only. This excludes gift vouchers that have been purchased through a promotion. 7. No pro-rata deductions apply. 8. Discounts only apply during the sale period, no rainchecks.
1.Promotion applies to advertised skin treatments only. No further discounts apply. 2. Clients can purchase as many treatments as they like. 3. Clients cannot swap any treatment area/s with an alternate area/s at equal or lesser value. 4. Paid gift vouchers can be used to purchase these offers to the paid value only. This excludes gift vouchers that have been purchased through a promotion. 5. Promotion valid per transaction. 6. No pro-rata deductions apply. 7. Discounts only apply during the sale period, no rainchecks. 8. The peel in the microdermabrasion and peel combo is a glycolic 80% peel and is not eligible to be swapped for an alternate peel.
1. Client must be 18 years of age, or older, to receive cosmetic injection treatment. Proof of ID must be presented. 2. Client must receive medical approval by our medical practitioners during consultation to enable them eligible to purchase the preferred cosmetic promotion. 3. Due to TGA restrictions, the names of Product Types will be disclosed verbally during consultation. 4. anti-wrinkle offer is applicable to Product Type A only. 5. No split anit-wrinkle treatments apply. 50 units of anti-wrinkle must be redeemed in one treatment session to treat frown lines. 100 units of anti-wrinkle must be used to treat a maximum of two (2) areas in the one treatment session only. 150 units of anti-wrinkle must be used to treat a maximum of three (3) areas in the one treatment session only. 7. No split dermal filler treatments apply. For cheeks, 2ml of product must be used in the one treatment session. For lips, 1ml of product must be used in the one treatment session. 8. No split Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments apply. 1 vial of PRP must be used in the one treatment session. 9. Any unused products remaining from injectable packages are void. 10. Clients are unable to pre-pay cosmetic injectable treatments. 11. Client is eligiable for one (1) complimentary LED treatment when they spend $349 or more in one transaction.
1. All general terms and conditions apply. 2. The referral gift voucher entitles the client to one (1) $20 skin or laser hair removal treatment voucher. 3. The voucher is to be redeemed within three months of receipt of voucher. 4. Client must advise reception at time of booking that they are redeeming a referral voucher and present a physical copy of their referral voucher to reception when redeeming their discounted treatment/s and advise the full name of who they referred. 5. The voucher can be used on full priced Cosmetic treatments when spending a minimum of $250. 6. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. 7. A valid form of photo ID needs to be presented to The Laser Lounge staff at consultation. 8. The offer is non-transferable and/or whole between person and/or clinics, nor can it be exchanged for a different treatment. 9. The Skin and Laser Therapist and/or Cosmetic Medical Practitioner has the right to not treat the client if they assess that the client is unsuitable for their treatment prize (due to medical reasons and/or lifestyle). 10. The amount of $20.00 will be deducted from the total monetary balance of treatment.
1. Valid to new clients to The Laser Lounge only. 2. Valid only on the first treatment. 3. Client must not have had any prior treatments at any Laser Lounge clinic before. 4. 50% discount applies on the RRP of treatments only. 50% discount does not apply to promotions or pre-purchased multi series. 4. Excludes DMK skin corrective services. 5. 50% off your first treatment is only valid when a new client is booked and confirmed for a consultation and/or treatment within 24 hours of making an enquiry via phone, email and/or in store.
1. A valid Student photo ID needs to be presented to The Laser Lounge staff at the consultation and the expiry date noted. 2. Offer is available to full-time school and university students only. 3. Valid for all treatments excludes cosmetic injectables/cosmetic tattooing/AACDS/DMK/iLipo Stubborn Fat and Cellulite Reduction and retail products. 4. Discount is off recommended retail price of treatments. 5. Student discounts apply only on services during weekdays; Monday, Wednesday and Friday during selected hours.
1. 20% discount applies to Castle Hill clinic only. 2. HDM’s must advise they are a HDM when making a booking. Proof may be requested. 3. The HDM discount is valid for all treatments, excludes cosmetic injectables/AACDS/retail products. 4. Discount is off recommended retail price of treatments. 5. HDM discounts apply on services applicable during weekdays; 9am to 3pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
1. All general clinic terms and conditions apply. 2. Free and discounted prize treatments are able to be redeemed within one (1) month of receiving. 3. Client must advise reception at time of booking that they are redeeming a prize and from which event. 4. Client must present a physical copy of their winning prize voucher to reception when redeeming free or discounted treatment/s. The valid prize will need to be confirmed by Head Office before a free and/or discounted treatment is approved. 5. To redeem a $50 cosmetic voucher, the client must spend over $400 on cosmetic injectable services during their booked treatment. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other cosmetic injectable promotional offer. 6. The Skin and Laser Technician and/or Cosmetic Medical Practitioner has the right to not treat the client if they assess that the client is unsuitable for their treatment prize (due to medical reasons and/or lifestyle). 7. It is up to the discretion of the Skin and Laser Technician and/or Cosmetic Medical Practitioner if the client is able to swap the winning prize with an alternate prize at equal or lesser value. 8. If a client does not provide 48 hours’ notice to reschedule/ cancel a treatment prize appointment, they automatically forfeit their prize.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing and/or receiving a promotion, sponsorship and/or prize you have agreed and/or must agree to the original terms and conditions of the offer. Expired and/or exclusive terms and conditions of any national/ local promotion, sponsorship and/or competition can be requested from The Laser Lounge Head Office at any time.