We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on 25/11/2010
A missed appointment is a loss to three (3) people, the client who missed the valuable time, another client who could have used the valuable time and the Clinician who was fully staffed and prepared for the treatment. Please be considerate of others and provide at least 24 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Please bear in mind that The Laser Lounge maintains a lengthy waiting list for clients who would prefer to come in at more convenient times. By advising our team of your availability you will be assisting the smooth operation of treatments performed at The Laser Lounge, which will be much appreciated by all.
Please note, credit card details may be required for appointments exceeding 30 minutes. Large treatments conducted during peak operating hours may also require an upfront 50% deposit to secure the appointment time requested. It is up to The Laser Lounge team’s discretion whether a 50% deposit will be required or not. A treatment will be forfeited if less than 24 hours or no notice is provided to cancel/reschedule an appointment. We strongly encourage providing as much notice as possible to avoid inconveniencing our other clients and staff. The Laser Lounge will provide you a courtesy reminder regarding your appointment date and time prior to your treatment either via email, phone or SMS. Please contact our team only if you require rescheduling your treatment.
We recommend arriving 10 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to complete a consultation form and assist our team to run on time. Please be courteous and advise if you are running late, as we may be able to rearrange your appointment to avoid inconveniencing other clients who are ahead and/or on time. For first timers, we will advise pre and post treatment care tips prior to your treatment in order to make your treatment more comfortable and effective. Our Skin and Laser Therapist team are here to answer any of your enquiries before, during and after your treatments to ensure you experience satisfying results. For best results, it is best to rebook your next appointment after your completed treatment to ensure you return at the recommended date.
Please consider that steering away from clinic treatment interval recommendations may affect the overall effectiveness of your personal treatment. During any laser-operated treatment, clients must wear protective eyewear. In confidence, we require all clients to be honest and advise any changes in medical condition/s, medication consumption/s, if they are pregnant or trying to become pregnant, if they have or will be excessively exposed to the sun/ solariums and/or if they have applied any tanning agents or used any prescription strength exfoliants on their skin prior to the treatment. It is wholly the client’s responsibility to advise honestly any of the above.
The Laser Lounge will maintain all client Gift Voucher and Treatment Package information on file. Our team will keep you readily updated on your used and remaining credit. For best treatment results, Treatment Packages are encouraged to be used upon the Skin and Laser Therapist’s recommendations. Cancellation terms also apply to Treatment Packages. Clients who cancel/reschedule with less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit the treatment from the Treatment Package purchased.
Gift Vouchers are to be used within 6 to 12 months of purchase (expiration will vary depending on the amount purchased) and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other special offer. You are required to present the Gift Voucher in order for it to be redeemed.
The Laser Lounge reserve the right to reject a Gift Voucher credit if the Gift Voucher is not presented. Cancellation terms also apply to Gift Vouchers. Clients who do not or provide less than 24 hours’ notice of their cancellation may forfeit 50% of the treatment total from the Gift Voucher.
We reserve the right to alter prices without further notice. Treatment prices may vary from client to client based on their individual treatment needs and personalised treatment packages purchased. For the quality of service you will receive, The Laser Lounge Clinic will promise to ensure you are receiving the most cost effective treatments. The Laser Lounge is an exclusive boutique laser clinic offering exceptional permanent hair reduction and skin therapy results at affordable prices.
The Laser Lounge treatment packages and/or gift vouchers purchased upfront cannot be redeemed for cash. Management reserve the right to review your individual treatment package and/or gift voucher purchased and offer an alternative treatment option (up to the same value of your remaining credit).
By purchasing a treatment package and/or gift voucher upfront you accept the treatment strategy recommended by your Skin and Laser Therapist and agree that you have been fully advised of the result expectations. The Laser Lounge team are considerate of personal circumstances changing, however it is wholly your responsibility to ensure you are able to commit to your treatment strategy and investment purchase at your choice clinic destination, where the packages and/or gift vouchers were purchased, for the entire duration of your treatment course within the date of validity.
The Laser Lounge will offer refunds when required by Australian Consumer Law. Refund calculation for series packages = the total amount paid by the client minus each treatment / missed appointment charged at the RRP (as this now becomes a ‘pay as you go rate’)
Please Note: We encourage you to choose your clinical skin care and/or mineral make up products of purchase carefully as The Laser Lounge is unable to exchange and/or offer refunds for change of mind and/ or possible allergic reactions to product ingredients. You agree that by purchasing any clinical skin care and/ or mineral make up products, that you have read and accept the ingredients to be suitable for your skin type and skin condition. The Laser Lounge team will be able to assist you with product purchase suitability, however it is wholly your responsibility to inform The Laser Lounge team honestly of any skin conditions or allergies prior to purchase (in order to seek the best advice).
At The Laser Lounge we pride ourselves in our quality affordable service. Should you experience, in an unlikely event, a side effect, The Laser Lounge will require up to 12 weeks to investigate your concern. The Laser Lounge require your full cooperation during this time, which will include, weekly consultations for assessment (photo and documentation), additional treatments and products to be purchased by the client. The client will also indemnify The Laser Lounge for any external costs associated to remedy the side effect.
There is a $50 non-refundable cosmetic consultation fee payable at time of booking. Should a cosmetic injectable treatment be carried out the $50 fee will go towards your total cosmetic injectable cost. Cosmetic treatment is to be carried out within the 30 days following a cosmetic consultation. If the Medical team determines a treatment is not suitable, the $50 fee can be used towards a SKIN or LASER HAIR REMOVAL treatment. Excludes AACDS and retail products. The $50 cosmetic fee is not transferable between clinics or patients. Missing your consultation appointment will forfeit this $50 fee. Reschedules and cancellations must be made 48hrs prior to the scheduled consultation otherwise the $50 fee will be forfeited.
1. All terms and conditions must be agreed upon prior to purchasing the promotion. 2. The offer is non-transferable in part and/or whole between persons and/or clinics, nor can it be exchanged for a different area. 3. Under no circumstance is the offer in part and/or whole able to be redeemed for cash. 4. Once purchased, a promotion’ is not refundable, nor can the value be used towards other treatments. 5. Clients must agree to sign all consent forms and comply with The Laser Lounge pre and post care instructions provided by The Laser Lounge staff. 6. All standard clinic policy terms apply (refer to The Laser Lounge Cancellation and Clinic Policy). 7. Pre-purchased series of 3 treatments are valid for 6 months from date of first treatment. Pre-purchased series of 6 treatments are valid for 12 months from date of first treatment. Pre-purchased series of 10 treatments are valid for 20 months from date of first treatment. 8. 24 hour cancellation is required for rescheduling. If sufficient notice is not provided the treatment will be forfeited. 9. Promotions can end at any time at the discretion of management and without any notice to the public or staff. 10. Paid Gift vouchers can be used to purchase promotional offers so long as the original gift voucher purchased was not purchased in conjunction with another promotional offer. 11. Gift vouchers donated by The Laser Lounge in any birthday giveaway and/or won in any competition, giveaway and/or charity cannot be used towards any promotion or cosmetic injectable treatments. 12. Promotions (unless specified) apply to all clinics. 13. Promotions cannot be used at the AACDS academy, and/or used to discount further any cosmetic injectable services and/or retail products. 14. Where the client has purchased the promotion is where the treatment/s must be held. 15. Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. 16. These terms and conditions can be read on The Laser Lounge website or in clinic. 17. There is a $50 non-refundable cosmetic medical consultation fee payable at time of booking, which is eligible as a contribution towards your total cosmetic injectable cost if treatment is carried out within the 30 days following a cosmetic medical consultation. 18. Confidential photo documentation must be taken for internal review and/or treatment progress assessments. These photographs will not be used externally and/or for marketing purposes without prior written and signed consent by the client.
1.Promotion applies only to the selected laser hair removal treatment areas as advertised. 2. No pro-rata deductions apply. 3. Clients cannot swap any treatment area/s with an alternate area/s at equal or lesser value. 4. The pre-purchased laser hair removal packages of three (3) treatments per area are valid for six (6) months from date of first treatment. When buying multiple packages of more than three (3) please refer to general terms and conditions for purchase expiry. 5. First treatment to be redeemed within one (1) month of purchase date. 6. Paid gift vouchers can be used to purchase these offers to the paid value only. This excludes gift vouchers that have been purchased through a promotion. 7. Split payments not accepted.
1.Promotion applies to the selected skin treatments as advertised; Glycolic Peel $59 (was $80), Microdermabrasion + Oxygen Facial $99 (was $200), Dermapen $299 (was $350). No pro-rata deductions apply. 3. Clients cannot swap any treatment area/s with an alternate area/s at equal or lesser value. 4. Paid gift vouchers can be used to purchase these offers to the paid value only. This excludes gift vouchers that have been purchased through a promotion. 5. The treatments must be paid for in total before the offer ends; split payments not accepted. 6. Promotion valid per transaction.
1. Client must be 18 years of age, or older, to receive cosmetic injection treatment. Proof of ID must be presented. 2. Client must receive medical approval by our medical practitioners during consultation to enable them eligible to purchase the preferred cosmetic promotion. 3. Due to TGA restrictions, the names of Product Types will be disclosed verbally during consultation. Not all product types used for cosmetic injections apply to this promotion. 4. Anti-wrinkle offer is applicable to Product Type A only. 5. 50 units of Product Type A must be redeemed in one treatment session to treat frown lines. No split treatments may apply. 6. 100 units of Product Type A must be used to treat a maximum of two (2) areas in the one treatment session only. 150 units of Product Type A must be used to treat a maximum of three (3) areas in the one treatment session only. 7. For cheeks, 2mls of product must be used in the one treatment session. No split treatments apply. 8. 1 vial of Platelet Rich Plasma must be used in the one treatment session. No split treatments apply.
1. All general terms and conditions apply. 2. The referral gift voucher entitles the client to one (1) $20 skin or laser hair removal treatment voucher. 3. The voucher is to be redeemed within three months of receipt of voucher. 4. Client must advise reception at time of booking that they are redeeming a referral voucher and present a physical copy of their referral voucher to reception when redeeming their discounted treatment/s and advise the full name of who they referred. 5. The voucher can be used on full priced Cosmetic treatments when spending a minimum of $349. 6. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. 7. A valid form of photo ID needs to be presented to The Laser Lounge staff at consultation. 8. The offer is non-transferable and/or whole between person and/or clinics, nor can it be exchanged for a different treatment. 9. The Skin and Laser Therapist and/or Cosmetic Medical Practitioner has the right to not treat the client if they assess that the client is unsuitable for their treatment prize (due to medical reasons and/or lifestyle). 10. The amount of $20.00 will be deducted from the total monetary balance of treatment.
1. Valid to new clients to The Laser Lounge only. 2. Valid only on the first skin or laser treatment. 3. Client must not have had any prior treatments at any Laser Lounge clinic before. 4. 50% discount applies on the RRP of treatments only. 50% discount does not apply to promotions or pre-purchased multi series. 4. Excludes Skin Tag + Lesion Removal treatments, Cosmetic Injectables, DMK skin corrective services and skin care products. 5. 50% off your first treatment is only valid when a new client is booked and confirmed for a consultation and/or treatment within 24 hours of making an enquiry via phone, email and/or in store.
1. A valid Student photo ID needs to be presented to The Laser Lounge staff at the consultation and the expiry date noted. 2. Offer is available to full-time school and university students only. 3. Valid for all treatments excludes cosmetic injectables/DMK/iLipo Stubborn Fat and Cellulite Reduction and retail products. 4. Discount is off recommended retail price of treatments. 5. Student discounts apply only on services during weekdays; Monday, Wednesday and Friday during selected hours.
1. $99 half legs, brazilian and underarms laser hair removal offer applies to Castle Hill and Rouse Hill clinics only. 2. HDM’s must advise they are a HDM when making a booking. Proof may be requested. 3. The HDM discount is valid for laser hair removal package as advertised. 4. Discount is off recommended retail price of treatments. 5. HDM discounts apply on services applicable during weekdays; 9am to 4pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
1. All general clinic terms and conditions apply. 2. Free and discounted prize treatments are able to be redeemed within one (1) month of receiving. 3. Client must advise reception at time of booking that they are redeeming a prize and from which event. 4. Client must present a physical copy of their winning prize voucher to reception when redeeming free or discounted treatment/s. The valid prize will need to be confirmed by Head Office before a free and/or discounted treatment is approved. 5. To redeem a $50 cosmetic voucher, the client must spend over $400 on cosmetic injectable services during their booked treatment. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other cosmetic injectable promotional offer. 6. The Skin and Laser Technician and/or Cosmetic Medical Practitioner has the right to not treat the client if they assess that the client is unsuitable for their treatment prize (due to medical reasons and/or lifestyle). 7. It is up to the discretion of the Skin and Laser Technician and/or Cosmetic Medical Practitioner if the client is able to swap the winning prize with an alternate prize at equal or lesser value. 8. If a client does not provide 48 hours’ notice to reschedule/ cancel a treatment prize appointment, they automatically forfeit their prize.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing and/or receiving a promotion, sponsorship and/or prize you have agreed and/or must agree to the original terms and conditions of the offer. Expired and/or exclusive terms and conditions of any national/ local promotion, sponsorship and/or competition can be requested from The Laser Lounge Head Office at any time.