The cosmetic industry has advanced rapidly over the years, and with the constant development of new cosmetic procedures and equipment there is a strong need for formal education to qualify professionals working in this ever growing field. That’s why The Laser Lounge being advocates for formalised national industry education, are proud to announce a training partnership with the Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science (AACDS). The AACDS is Australasia’s premier college established to provide all educational needs in relation to dermal therapies and cosmetic nursing and is the ONLY curriculum recognised by the cosmetic medical profession.
The Laser Lounge is proud to be partnered with the AACDS, and will begin facilitating NSW training from August 2012.
With flexible course options and study modes the AACDS offers the following courses:
- Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science
- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Cosmetic Nursing
- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Dermal Therapies (Allied Health and Beauty Stream)
- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Dermal Therapies (Cosmetic Medical Stream)
- Vocational Graduate Certificate in IPL and Laser Hair Reduction
- Dual Qualification Package: Vocational Graduate Certificate in Dermal Therapies and Vocational Graduate Certificate in IPL and Laser Hair Reduction (offered exclusively through AACDS)
- IPL/Laser Safety Officer’s Certificate
Want to be a Model?
Upcoming Cosmetic Physicians and Dermal Therapists require training models!
We are currently taking expressions of interest to be a model for a wide range of practical training components including:
- Clinical Micro-dermabrasi
- Clinical Skin Needling
- Glycolic/ Lactic Peels
- Jessner and TCA Peels
- Dermal Fillers and Anti Wrinkle Treatments
- IPL Photo Rejuvenation
- IPL Hair Reduction
Please email your interest to info@thelaserlo
Be quick. These spots are limited and book out fast!