Prices - The Laser Lounge:
How Laser Hair Removal Pricing Works
At The Laser Lounge we price the most affordable and cost effective certified laser hair removal treatment prices according to your individual unwanted hair concerns.
After all, why should you pay for a Full Leg and/or Full Back “standard” Treatment Menu Price when you may only require patches, half or three quarters lasered and/or may not even be suitable to have laser done?
To be honest, it is difficult to provide an honest and most affordable package price without booking in for a FREE Laser Hair Removal Consultation.
Why The Laser Lounge offer a FREE Laser Hair Removal Consultation?
Our prices include (at no extra charge);
- Touch up maintenance treatments (if required)
- Unlimited Specialist pre and post care advice
- Quality time with your Skin and Laser Therapist
(no production line/ rushed service)
- Premium state of the art technologies (ONLY Candela Certified Medical Grade Lasers)
- Sterilised and hygienic treatment utensils (above and beyond Australian OHS standards)
- The Laser Lounge group membership – exclusive access to clinic specials and events
- Experienced and qualified Skin and Laser Therapists
- Comfortable clinic environment where you can lounge about before your treatment
- Child minding (upon request)
During your FREE Consultation, all clients will be advised of the laser process and your unwanted hair will be individually assessed to ensure your areas of concern are suitable to be lasered.
It is important for clients to be aware that not all hair should be lasered. We are proud to offer professional and honest advice to all clients!
Once your areas of concern are approved to be lasered, we will offer you a personalised treatment plan and price per treatment. When treating multiple areas The Laser Lounge offer exceptional personalised package prices and if choosing to invest in a number of treatments, payment options are also available.
For client consideration The Laser Lounge is purposely located in areas where there is easy access and are shopping centre FREE ZONES. We understand our client’s needs and respect their request for privacy.
As specialists in the industry we guarantee honesty and will only treat areas where we believe our laser technologies are suitable. We do not recommend treating areas that could potentially create a reverse effect and stimulate excessive hair growth.
Helpful Tips for Laser Clients
- Be cautious of false advertisements and heavily discounted marketing schemes
- Keep in mind the service philosophy of the clinic (are they attentive / helpful)
- Ensure the clinic/ salon are Candela certified.
Look out for the CERTIFIED CANDELA LASER PRACTITIONER label
- Check the legitimacy of the technologies being used (opt for medical graded over salon graded)
- Check the qualifications of your Skin and Laser Therapist
- Ensure you are advised of all pre and post care instructions to experience satisfying results.
- Ask your friends and/or family where they have had a positive experience.
Most of our clients initially hear about us through their friends!
Your satisfaction is our satisfaction, and we believe that this quality encourages our clients to return and also refer their family and friends to The Laser Lounge clinic from all over Australia.
Save more when treating multiple areas. We have frequent promotions allowing our existing and new clients the ability to enjoy experiencing fantastic results, whether it be laser hair reduction and/or skin rejuvenation.
Please speak to our friendly Skin and Laser Specialist team for specials and package pricing details.
Make sure you ask whether your company is listed to receive exclusive Laser Lounge Corporate Offers!