Laser para-medical beauty treatments are the way of the future and it’s important that our upcoming Medical Physicians and Laser Therapists learn how to treat and care for clients correctly and most importantly... safely!
In saying this, The Laser Lounge is proud to announce an affiliation with The Australian Academy of Beauty and Spa Therapy (AABST) where we will be contributing to educating future Laser Practitioners in achieving a Post Graduate Vocational Certificate in Intense Pulse Light and Laser Hair Reduction.
The AABST are a reputable institution, dedicated to teaching all things beauty for over 30 years and The Laser Lounge look forward to joining AABST in teaching Post Graduate students a wealth of laser skills by sharing our respected knowledge and experience gained over the past 15 years.
We are proud to be joining one of Australia’s finest institutions and being at the forefront of education in this growing and advanced field of paramedical beauty treatments.
The Laser Lounge team are frequently asked what courses are recommended by us to learn how to operate intense pulse light and laser technologies...
Some AABST course details...
To enrol in this course individuals will need to meet the following requirements:
- A Diploma of Beauty Therapy or a relevant qualification at Diploma level or above in medical health.
- Work experience as a Beauty Therapist (minimum one year)
- HLTIN402B - Maintain infection control standards in office practice settings
- SIBBHRS705A - Apply intense pulsed light and Laser safety protocols
- SIBBHRS706A - Design intense pulsed light and laser hair reduction treatment programs
- SIBBHRS707A - Provide intense pulsed light and laser hair reduction treatments
- SIBBRES702A - Investigate developments in cosmetic treatments using light and/or laser systems
So now that you know who we recommend; show interest and apply to achieve a
Post Graduate Certificate in Intense Pulse Light and Laser Hair Reduction by calling the AABST today 1300 277 785