Something is in the ‘laser beams’ at The Laser Lounge, because so many of our Skin and Laser Technician’s are engaged to be married this year! Not only are our two lovely girls in Castle Hill, Bernadette and Dana, due to be married in November, but also Linda was recently married this year! We can’t forget Co-Founder and Head of Client Services, Bita’s beautiful wedding in Fiji and to top it all off, a much loved previous Skin and Laser Technician, Rebecca, is also getting married this Spring… LOVE is certainly in the air!
To celebrate, we thought we would share our beauty advice for ‘Spring Brides’. Check out our Top 5 tips below
- PREP YOUR SKIN – It is so important to prep your skin in advanced if you want clear, glowing skin on your big day! We recommend doing some intensive skin treatments a few months to one year in advanced (such as Clinical Skin Needling, Jessner/TCA Peels, IPL Skin Rejuvenation etc.) and top it off with a course of DMK Enzyme Corrective treatments in the weeks leading up to your big day!
- SAY YES TO H20 – You will probably be running around like a chook with no head organising venues, flowers, fittings, invitations and much more! So you MUST stay hydrated at all times. Don’t leave the house without a bottle of water and aim to drink 1-2L a day. (If you read our previous blog on Apple Cider Vinegar you will know we are huge advocates for this too… mix a teaspoon of this into your morning drink bottle).
- MELT THAT STUBBORN FAT – Every bride wants to look perfect in their dream wedding dress, and sometimes the gym and dieting is not enough to target those “stubborn” areas (tummy, thighs, arms, back etc.). So we recommend investing in a series of i-Lipo Laser Fat and Cellulite Reduction treatments 1-2 months ahead of the big day. Find out more about i-Lipo at http://www.thelaserlounge.com.au/i-lipo-laser-fat-reduction/
- PROTECT YOUR SKIN – The best cure is prevention! So make sure you are using SPF30+ sunscreen every day ladies! (and gents).
- REGULAR TREATMENTS – Here is what Linda, one of our most recent brides, had to say about committing to regular treatments!
“I advise that Brides to be start having skin treatments at least 3 months or more before the big day to have glowing flawless skin. If you do not have regular treatments for your skin it's best not to have a last minute treatment as you may find you break out and may go a bit flaky as your skin is clearing out all the toxins and breaking down the dead cell build up.”
So there’s our Top 5 beauty tips for all of you lovely bride-to-be’s! For further information on our para-medical beauty services please call 1300 963 962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!