Candela Certified Practitioner - The Laser Lounge:
Director Gita Coorey received an official letter of acknowledgment on the 20th May 2011, from Syneron Candela, highlighting The Laser Lounge Status as a continued Candela Certified Practitioner.
A Candela Certified Practitioner will display the above plaque within their clinic.
The Candela Certified Practitioner Symbol gives confidence to our clients that our Clinics and Laser and Skin Technicians:
- Have purchased equipment directly through the trusted Syneron Candela
- Are Clinically trained by Syneron Candela
- Receive clinical updates on the latest treatment techniques by Syneron Candela
- Use ONLY genuine consumables and spare parts from Syneron Candela
- Lasers and equipment are checked regularly for power accuracy and reliability
- Are Certified Clinical Operators by Syneron Candela
- Use ONLY equipment listed by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Laser Safety Certification by a Government recognised training facility
- Use ONLY Syneron Candela accredited service technicians
- New staff are trained and certified with Syneron Candela
- Follow treatment guidelines as recommended by Syneron Candela
- Follow treatment protocols as recommended by Syneron Candela
Candela Certified Practitioners helps to ensure the safest and best possible clinical results for valued clients that seeks and achieves the highest standard of care.