All over the world, Australia is renowned for it’s amazing beaches! Our soft, white sand, crystal clear water and blazing sun… with the Summer season officially here, we thought to give you our tips on the top 5 beaches in Oz!
- Bondi Beach – Bondi has to be one of the most famous beaches in Australia! Known for its friendly locals, trendy cafes, bars and shops, and of course it’s buzzing atmosphere! What we love about Bondi is its overall healthy and active vibe… On a Saturday morning you are likely to see a few thousand people doing the Bondi to Coogee walk, followed by a healthy breakfast and fruit juice before enjoying a swim in the midday sun
- Burleigh Heads – This Gold Coast beach is without a doubt one of the most popular in Oz! With its outstanding surf conditions, and exciting trail walks, the best thing about this GC beach… is that it is never taken over by tourists! The next time you plan your QLD holiday, make sure you pop by Burleigh Heads and judge it for yourself!
- Mandalay Beach – Many of our WA beaches go under the radar… as most of the population only think to visit our Eastern beaches! But just a few hundred km’s south of Perth, Mandalay Beach is isolated, rugged and un-touched… perfect for a relaxing family day by the water!
- Byron Bay – Byron is the eastern most point of Australia and boasts plenty of trendy and modern cafes and bars! A popular beach and considered a party town, Byron is a great place to get away with the friends (a popular choice for New Years!). Can’t think of anything better than being the first to see the sunrise from Byron Beach on New Years day
- Henley Beach – Henley is just a few minutes drive from our West Lakes boutique clinic and one of the most beautiful beaches in Adelaide! Home to soft white sand, gentle surf and surrounded by regular live entertainment over summer, Henley is a must-see in South Australia!
Tell us about YOUR favourite Australian beach via our Facebook Page, or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org!